Walleye Walleye page 2017

Fished out in front of the Catt today with my wife from 1-6 was a awesome day. Anywhere from 75-85 ft. Good marks Most fish came 70 ft down of riggers or on a wire dipsey on #2 165ft back at 2.0 mph. Bay rats or renowsky in purple or harness's in black and purple. Landed 15 kept 4 at 18-20"

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 2

Fished west of the Catt today with my wife and there were fish everywhere. Mostly between 78-85 ft.My wife Boated a nice 8.5 lb and I also got a nice fish at 7.75 lb. harness on riggers watermelon and wonder bread and sticks on dipsy. Wonder bread renowsky and ultimate outdoors blue bay rat. Riggers run right close to bottom and dipsy 165 back on #2 with wire. Speed was between 1.9-2.2 must have landed a dozen lost some and it was another great day on Erie. 59b7464ca1591_ImageUploadedByLakeErieUnited1505183295.345000.thumb.jpg.125b7de36159d0be88f8083f22e93428.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 6

Fished Monday for 4 hours. Launched at Catt and went in front of Eagle bay in 75 to 85 fow. Marked tons of fish most of the time but they wouldn't hit unless you ran down rigger near bottom and tripped it off and let it flutter up. That would trigger a hit about 50 percent of the time. Just wait for a good screen of fish and pull the line out of the rigger. Bad news is all the fish that hit like that were too small. Caught 4, and 1 silver bass. Tossed them all back. Most guys there were perch fishing in same area but closer to Catt as opposed to center road, eagle bay area. Only ran 3 rods. 2 riggers and 1 pink chrome dipsey on #2 165 back. No hits on dipsey  at all.  Ran renoskys and challenger sticks only, figuring I didn't want to be replacing night crawlers every 2 minutes. Lake was perfect and supposed to stay that way all week. 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics