Walleye Walleye page 2017

How many are you guys boating to catch a 2 man limit?I boated 19 today out of barcelona and only kept 8 all over 18 inches threw back some could of been keepers just don't like keeping them little guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

11 in 6 kept 6 lb to 16 inch. Bring the little guys in super slow when hooked in deep water and they shoot down like spunky little monkeys

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

11 in 6 kept 6 lb to 16 inch. Bring the little guys in super slow when hooked in deep water and they shoot down like spunky little monkeys

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fry up those. Little guys right on boat they make great sandwiches

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

We got hit by a water spout 25 years(some things just leave an impression) ago on Lake Ontario while fishing in a 19 ft Islander.... the wind went from 15 to 50 in about 2 seconds, lasted for 10 seconds, and went back to 15. Hats got blown off, stuff was blowing around the boat..... I had to give it more throttle to keep control of the boat.....so all the riggers popped off... what a mess. 

Check out the results of the National Walleye Tour Marinette contest on the web. The winner used a number 9 purple custom painted Flicker Shad trolling. He bested a group of casting Shiver Minnow snap weights. A good read now.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

After watching a nasty lightning show from the doc this morning in Dunkirk, we managed to get a 2 man limit of eyes in 5 hrs. Tried out at 105 FOW where spoons worked the day before, but 85 FOW was the magic number today. Any color bay rat was the best. Wasn't out long enough for the eclipse. The fish probably thought what I did. Just another cloud.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Great Escape,I have heard a couple other reports about the 45 ft trench by Brockton Shoals bottom bouncing harnesses slow at 1.2 mph has been catching some 6 to 8 lbers!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Thanks MM. Good to know. I was a little surprised with the size from there. I would like to try that sometime.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

20 minutes ago, mostlymuskies said:

Great Escape,I have heard a couple other reports about the 45 ft trench by Brockton Shoals bottom bouncing harnesses slow at 1.2 mph has been catching some 6 to 8 lbers!

rumor has it that this a good play on an east wind 

Edited by Shorthanded

1 hour ago, mostlymuskies said:

Oh Lordy the tournament guys pre fishing in there for this weekend just lost there lunch!  Lol.  

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics