Walleye Walleye page 2017

Headed down to Dunkirk again today, started at 7:00 and before 11:00 we caught 26 eyes. Of the 18 we kept a dozen of them were in the 20" to 22" range. A few bigger ones and three around 17" or 18".  Four dipsies and two riggers, every one we caught was around 70' down in 90' to 100' fow. Harnesses and sticks on dipseys and spoons on riggers all worked.  Another awesome day on Erie. 

• Like 1

Headed down to Dunkirk again today, started at 7:00 and before 11:00 we caught 26 eyes. Of the 18 we kept a dozen of them were in the 20" to 22" range. A few bigger ones and three around 17" or 18".  Four dipsies and two riggers, every one we caught was around 70' down in 90' to 100' fow. Harnesses and sticks on dipseys and spoons on riggers all worked.  Another awesome day on Erie. 

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

54 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

The numbers I'm seeing are incredible. Every time I can go the lake sez no. Looks like the boss is going to be a man short tomorrow. Gotta see this for myself. Report with pics to follow....Uh hopefully

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Dipsey on a one back 165 and on a three back 210 with harnesses trolled at 1.3 mph is what was working for us. Riggers with any purple (ish) NK28 gold back did very well, flutter them when you get over some fish especially if they are feeding on bait, worked a bunch of times for us. Purple Bay Rat or Renowski sticks did well today. We have been fishing 6 rods because that is enough to keep us busy. Good luck. 

• Like 1

The numbers I'm seeing are incredible. Every time I can go the lake sez no. Looks like the boss is going to be a man short tomorrow. Gotta see this for myself. Report with pics to follow....Uh hopefully

Yes I think there gonna be the one and only welder in my shop sick tommrow

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Great day out of Dunkirk today. Due north and couple miles west 80 to 105 fow. Kept 23 had ??? Shorts. Riggers 65-70 down. Divers on 1 out 140. Divers on 3 out 190. 10 color off boards. All sticks . Thankyou Lake Erie for a wonderful day!! Now we're off to L. Ontario to hopefully make some $$ in LOC!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

18 hours ago, Totally Hooked said:

Dipsey on a one back 165 and on a three back 210 with harnesses trolled at 1.3 mph is what was working for us. Riggers with any purple (ish) NK28 gold back did very well, flutter them when you get over some fish especially if they are feeding on bait, worked a bunch of times for us. Purple Bay Rat or Renowski sticks did well today. We have been fishing 6 rods because that is enough to keep us busy. Good luck. 

Great job,Are you using wire or braid on your dipsey rods????

Oh yea 105 ft best. Used tips from you guys....dead nuts.. thanks boys

Yellow pike was with me and hooked a 12 lb steelie that played possum up to the boat then blew 3 ft out of the water jumped over a dipseys line came back to slash under engine. Maniac fish. Lost at outstretched net.

• Like 3

Yellow pike was with me and hooked a 12 lb steelie that played possum up to the boat then blew 3 ft out of the water jumped over a dipseys line came back to slash under engine. Maniac fish. Lost at outstretched net.

And through all that, some how you managed to get the weight?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics