Walleye Walleye page 2017

Went out of barcelona yesterday boated 24 walleye 2 perch and a lake trout anywhere from 70 to 120 ft of water .Seemed best from 80 to 100 ft only kept 8 walleye all over 18 inches the rest where to short or just not worth keeping figure I'll let them get bigger .Worm harnesses and stick baits in purple colors seamed to be a good color yesterday fished right out in front of launch yesterday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mostlymuskies said:

Yesterday during Media Day Event one boat straight off the Dunkirk Power Plant Stacks in 85 ft of water fishing 75 7ft down caught 24 walleye in 3 hours from 8 am till 11 am.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

We ended up with 30 total eyes caught out of Dunkirk yesterday fishing deep like that also. I meant to introduce myself to you Larry but ended up getting side tracked. 

Ron

The wife and I fished Dunkirk this morning straight out front away from the fleet of boats just to the west. Limited out in a few hours in 85' to 95' fow fishing 75 down. We got a bunch of 19 to 22" fish and of course a few 17 Inchers.  MVP was a purple NK 28 on the rigger fished down 75, caught 7 on that setup. Harnesses on dipseys orange/copper and watermelon/copper caught 6.  After we were done with our limit I couldn't clear rods before we got two more.  Leadcore was not working, one fish on 9 color that's it. I actually pulled two cores and put two more dipseys out.  Pretty awesome day out there. 

• Like 2

Just my luck thank you went out of Barcelona 2 man limit 80-100 was best lost 30" at boat one in box throw back 10 shorts 8 perch 5 hrs in truck 8 hrs on. Water priceless purple pink orange all harnesses on rigger and dip set stick cold thank you leu for knowledge new to game

• Like 1

Sitting in our slip in Barcelona.harbor drinking scotch.. Fished from 2_7p.m. caught 10 small keepers. Lots of shorts were released. 85FOW was best. 60 ft down, all worm harnesses. Good day with my wife. Hope the a.m. bite is good.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished again 7_11:30a.m. Caught 4 good eyes. Lost 2 big ones at motor. @$#! But landed a 17# laker. Barcelona is loaded with eyes. You just have to work hard to keep all the shorts from hitching a ride. A big thanks to my wife for steering in not so calm water.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics