Walleye Walleye page 2017

They were the best rods all day

Sent from my VS990 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Guess I should dig out my old mast & big boards and getem mounted on the new boat..been hesitating since I picked up a bunch of the inline offshore boards recently..Chawski ..running meat off the leadcores? Or plugs?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Surface water temperatures are hitting 78 degrees now and fish will be moving out deeper and suspending above the thermocline. The water dissolved oxygen levels below the thermocline are falling as that water does not mix with wave action oxygen or low flow warm stream out falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

34 minutes ago, waverammer said:

you guys ever watch a program called the Profit?
he's the one that bought gander mountain.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I heard he also tried to buy Cabela's & he wants to do away with all firearms & ammo. sales.  Does he have something to do with Camp more stores.

2 hours ago, King Slammin said:

I picked up a bunch of PK lures, jigging raps, and kastmasters marked down to $2.40 or $1.60. After losing a few grand worth of gear to Chaumont Bay last ice season, it was nice to replenish some tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I was in 3 mile bay that day heard the hole thing .... you can always replace gear glad you and your buddy made it off ok !! Gander has some good deals I went for red label floro but they sold out did pick up some taildancers for 7 bucks and a jigging rod for 4 bucks

• Like 3

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics