Walleye Walleye page 2017

Great job, tried to get out on Saturday morning but a no go with waves crashing over the west wall at barcalona  harbor. Will probably try again this weekend.

We did 8 saturday...it was almost just as rough today...im gettin tired of getting beat up out there...but the bites been good for us boxed 30 and relased 15 more in last 3 trips

Sent from my SM-G930P using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished off Silver Creek yesterday afternoon. Two walleye only in 60 foot where we had the best screen. We left the lead Core home and there were plenty of marks twenty to forty foot down. Seventy eight water temperature and plenty of algae bloom on the surface. Occasionally plenty of big marks on the bottom now there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Then when you find fish,hit from every direction,never leave fish to find fish,work them hard.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

That's a saying I live by. The only time I leave fish to find fish is when the area gets crowded or they are all dinks. Sometimes it's a certain direction that gets the bites, sometimes it's a certain speed. We did our first good box this year bottom bouncing at .9-1.1 mph, and the next week it was all dipseys and riggers at 1.7 mph. Sometimes it's leadcore in the top 20'. Just have to be prepared for all the possibilities and find what triggers them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics