Walleye Walleye page 2017

4 hours ago, 669marc said:

Sorry, didn't realize I wrote west. We actually were east of Barcalona. Started straight out and trolled about half way to Dunkirk. Fish got bigger the closer I got to Dunkirk.

669marc

I'm going out in the morning and was just wondering about how far West . I was down to the state line last Saturday and caught 11 eyes and lost three at the boat.

Looks like you guys had a good week of fishing!  I just got back yestreday from a Canada trip .  We got fish but not like what I see here. We fished in the Whales back channel off lake Huron out of Spanish, Ontario.

2 hours ago, fishmaster said:

Caught 9 keepers this morning and threw 4 back.  West of Dunkirk in 65 to 70 ft of water.  8 color and dispeys 180 back on 3 setting were working today. Only fished from 8 to 1130 AM.

How was the parking for the launch? I'm going tomorrow and was wonder f how nuts it will be. I'm sure everywhere will be busy with the holiday.

1 hour ago, jjwbny said:

How was the parking for the launch? I'm going tomorrow and was wonder f how nuts it will be. I'm sure everywhere will be busy with the holiday.

I got there at around 7am and still found a spot near the launch.  Others were parked near Lakeshore Drive behind demetri's.  The problem will be the idiots that will park behind your boat trailer knowing that you have to get out of there sometime.  We saw a few of those when we pulled out at around noon.

27 minutes ago, fishmaster said:

I got there at around 7am and still found a spot near the launch.  Others were parked near Lakeshore Drive behind demetri's.  The problem will be the idiots that will park behind your boat trailer knowing that you have to get out of there sometime.  We saw a few of those when we pulled out at around noon.

Thanks ! I don't mind walking I was just concerned even that lot may fill up tomorrow! 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics