Walleye Walleye page 2017

I'm missing more time,got transfer case rebuilt and then on the way back from Dunkirk yesterday Transmission went next tourqe converter cracked.Must have been what took out transfer case bearing in the first place.Will miss a few more days ,while they have the transmission out,having it rebuilt completely as well.I should have just purchased a new truck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 2

They did the Transfer Case that had worn out bearings and stretched chain.Tourqe convertor is on the other side of the transmission where it connects to engine .But then again the Silverado 2500hd has 167,000 miles,I should have just sold it and purchased a new truck,but now will have over $3500 into it,so might as well drive it till it dies.

• Like 1

Never heard that one mm. I just drilled a small hole in one to drain the water, then put compressed air in it. Turns out there was a hole in the lip, and the tail. What a pos!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Maybe you should buy better sticks Jim. Try challengers. Ha. They won't bite either on this end anyway

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Tried today out of sbh, was a little bumpy to start but lake settled down. Fished around Seneca shoal but only got bass, one was a 5 lber. Water temp was 48 degrees on probe. Tried 25-45 ft, sticks. Bass came on bay rats purple with chartreuse all of downrigger 2 ft of bottom. Water was still a little murky. No eyes, probably a dozen boats out. Look like most were after bass. Still launching by the restaurant, was a cluster retrieving as the marina was launching boats every few minutes. Got chased off by rain as I forgot rain gear. Good to get out and get the cob webs cleaned out.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics