Ramps on saturday

Safe Boat Harbor 1111 Furhmann Blvd on Buffalo Harbor,Town of Tonawanda Boat Launch River Rd & Sheridan Dr.,Isleview Erie County Launch River Rd just before Two Mile Creek Rd.Going South;Sturgeon Point Launch,Hanover Launch at Cat,Dunkirk Launch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Was looking at an alternative to SMH
. Drove by there yesterday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Only Town of Tonawanda Boat Launch on the Upper Niagara River,Erie Basin Marina Launch is still closed. Where do you plan to fish?

I would run up the river to the lake from Tonawanda Launch if fishing close to Buffalo.If fishing near Meyers Reef I would launch from Sturgeon Point Marina.Then if fishing between Sturgeon Point & Cat,I would beat the crowds and launch from Crystal Beach in Canada.

You also have Ontario Street Launch,but personally I would not leave my rig & trailer parked there.

Seneca shoal is where I was gonna start. Gonna be my first spring on Erie in about 20 years. Any tips on where to go?

Walleye daytime troll 30 ft water from Woodlawn Bar to Fire Hall toward Seneca Shoal , with bottom bouncing rig with Bay Rat crankbait in Golbie color at 1.6 mph using electric trolling motor

No trolling motor. I have a 20 ft cuddy. I will be throwing weight forward spinners. I do have trolling bags and I can get just below 2mph

Another option would be small gold blade spinnerbait with black head jig in 2 ounce with brown hair and crawler.Drift into reef on the right side of the North Gap Red Departure Buoy or Walleye.

Stupid question. Where is this located. Don't know much about this eastern basin

At the North Gap of the Buffalo Harbor take the Shipping Channel out to the last Red & Green Buoys in Lake Erie.Looking at the two Buoys from the Lake looking at Buffalo,start out 200 ft from the Red Bouy,a little to the right until comes up to 24 ft.Drift into reef just to the right of Red Buoy, will come up to 17 ft.

You can do the same thing at the drop off edge by Seneca Shoal,but will catch more Smallmouth then Walleye.

Thanks so much mm! I found it on my navionics app on my phone. I might have to try both spots! Never have caught a smallmouth. Cant wait!!

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics