Small Boat Harbor - Buffalo

You can launch at the SBH on the north end by the office building. There is 1 dock in there.  Also can go to the Catt. state launch . but they have NO docks in take boots & climb aboard!  Dunkirk harbor launch I believe also. Most launches won't be officially open until May 1, or later  for some unknown stupid reason!

I was at Cabelas yesterday and asked a guy in the fishing section about where to launch in the harbor.  He said that he actually worked in the harbor and that all the ramps are closed due to construction.  Are they keeping one open during construction or are they all closed like the guy told me.  Its a long ride for me to find out I can't launch.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

From the management of safe harbor:

With the opening of Charlie's Boat Yard and the marina still under construction we ask that ALL fisherman with OR without a trailer PLEASE
park to the north side of the restaurant. In the parking lot where it widens out more. Between the NYS Parks barn and the restaurant until further notice. Cooperation is CRUCIAL !
SHM is rapidly getting all the docks installed. And the old "B" lot open for temporary trailer parking.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Keith
SHM Buffalo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics