Perch Perch Page-Spring 2017

14NM SW Buffalo NY

Marine Point Forecast

Tonight
NNW wind around 7 kt becoming ENE after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
Saturday
ENE wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
Saturday Night
ENE wind 8 to 10 kt becoming SE after midnight. A slight chance of showers before 11pm, then a chance of showers after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.  heres the noaa Forecast for st pt

blastvalve .com very good most accurate weather forecast i ever used my buddy uses this site all the time he flies a balloon and needs to have the right wing i started using this and never has it been incorrect yes it is not a merine forcast but i only need wind speed,direction and chance of lighting the rest is for someone that cares i have set my charters by this site and never been sorry so check out just google blastvalve , ny weather put city in i use buffalo and dunkirk will know what wind is for next 3 days tight lines to all and be safe Capt Brent

• Like 1

We started of Evangola State Park in 53 ft of water,only caught 2 perch there.Moved to 56 ft off the Cat on the mud flat and picked up 5 more.The bite was never fast,but dropped right off at 10 am.So we quit at 11 am with only 7 perch,but they were good size jumbos.The other boat said they caught 15 Perch was just outside of us,they caught most of them early before we got there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

We went NE out of the Cat so we could ride the waves back if they went higher then the 3 frees at 6 am,we did get a few 4 fters and wind was beginning to increase when we left at 11 am.Those of us that went out of the Cat did not know of the Tourney being cancelled,but it is what it is I would have still gone out anyway.Congrats Jimski2 for the luck of the draw!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics