Perch Perch Page-Spring 2017

You can shore fish for perch in the river. A good spot is off Squaw Island below the International Bridge from the Black Rock Lock on the approach wall in the slack water flow area. Be careful for falling in is a bad spot to get out. Bring a folding chair, minnows, cart and a couple lines.

Edited by jimski2

fished to out of cat today looked for 3 hrs and fished only for 2 hrs and boxed out 3 man limit all the way at the fence 72 fow huge school following the bait travled up to sp looking in the usual spots looks like a desert but the huge school of bait at fence kept the perch their and they have no reason to leave it 5 others at state launch today and only one guy caught 3 but  catching walleye stoped at millers he has emerilds and said no one did any good when I say big bait ball I mean like a 1/4 mile long with it being 300 yrds wide good fish with lots of big males hope they hold this week im booked all week so I will keep us posted

• Like 5

Fished the inside waters today very ruff to go out to fence found a few today off purina point not fast and furious but not a total lost. talked to dec at handover launch today they told me they wont be putting docks in any time soon to little manpower until they get seasonal help in June told them that their is a lot of money being lost for the area do to limited launch sites he said hidden harbor will be ready before the state launch is ready I guess our money is not green enough for state or town of evens .

Larry you know how hard it is to get clients in your boat that is still on the trailer that can hardly get in it in when in the water then launch boat tie off park truck than pull boat in jump in go fish then do in all revers order when coming back in. I had to cancel tomorrow's trips clients to weak and old to do this this no good launches sucks and cost us all money but the fishing is getting good

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics