Autopilot

Jnb4741

Autopilot

I looking for suggestions.  I'm looking at putting an autopilot in 01 Sportcraft 242.  I'm trying to decide between a garmin tr-1 gold or a Main motor autopilot.   Also I'm looking for an installer near Pittsburgh pa.  Any suggestions would be appreciated..thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm partial to putting the autopilot from Raymarine. It's called evolution- 100 that would work if you had hydraulic steering. Putting it on the main motor gives more Ritter when fishing slow. I can run mine to 1 mph. And i cannot drive that straight. If you need more info. Contact me [email protected]. Raymarine tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

with that type of set up you have 3 options.  If you want to give me a call id be happy to explain them all to you.  I have a very similar setup  4.3L Merc with power assisted steering.  Ill shoot you my phone number in a private message.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have used a Garmin TR-1 Gold Autopilot for 3 Years on a Bayliner Trophy! Worked Absolutly Flawless , Ran it on a 9.9 Honda ! Sold the Boat , So looking to sell this Unit if interested , 518-681-7451 call or Text me

• 4 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics