for sale Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit-Size 3XL

This Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Suit was used a couple of times and is in flawless...practically brand new condition...no blemishes or tears. I am a non smoker as well. Color Orange/Black.. Size is 3XL.. will fit 54-58". This exposure suit is listed for over $420.00 as of today on the internet. I am asking $265.00 to include shipping. If shipped outside of US cost will be higher. Sold as is...no returns.  I accept PayPal. Also, I have 100% + feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right top of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am an honest person and not a fraud.

Mustang Model # MS2175
USCG - United States Coast Guard Approved Type V

These suits are worn by search and rescue and law enforcement worldwide, and for good reason. When the going is rough, cold, and wet, Mustang is what you want to be wearing. This is a one-piece worksuit, with Airsoft closed-cell foam lining, integral insulated hood, storm flap, neoprene wrist closures, and cinches at the ankles and thighs to keep the water out. Large cargo pockets and slash handwarmer pockets for convenience. Retro-reflective tape and enough flotation for U.S. Coast Guard Type V approval, for safety. Although it's not meant for immersion protection, the Anti-Exposure Suit will increase survival time in 40-degree water to almost three hours (estimated). Anti-Exposure suits are carefully designed and constructed to allow great comfort and freedom of movement. Suitable for a wide range of uses from recreational boating to industries like offshore oil and gas work to the rigors of the US Coast Guard, the deluxe anti-exposure suit is comfortable and roomy so it won't impede your activities. This is one wonderful, warm, water-resistant, and safe piece of protection and mind.

Features:

·Hypothermia and flotation protection - Immersed clo 0.420  

·Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility  

·Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection  

·Tug-Tites at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia  

·Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar  

mustang4.jpg

mustang3.jpg

Edited by pjprod

• 2 months later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now