Chautauqua Ice Reports 2017

mikey eyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, h20chrome said:

Anyone hear any ice reports or have eyes on the lake recently? temps seem to have been good for the last week or so. Mikey Eyes I like the #9 jigging raps, all colors work but i think i have the most legal size on the red/chrome. gold is a good color for spoons in a larger size also

There are reports on iceshanty.com and they are not good.  Someone checked on Saturday and reported that the ice was only an inch thick at long point I believe.  Supposed to be around 50 degrees tomorrow.  I don't think we will be ice fishing this year. 

On 2/6/2017 at 10:19 AM, h20chrome said:

Anyone hear any ice reports or have eyes on the lake recently? temps seem to have been good for the last week or so. Mikey Eyes I like the #9 jigging raps, all colors work but i think i have the most legal size on the red/chrome. gold is a good color for spoons in a larger size also

On 2/6/2017 at 10:19 AM, h20chrome said:

Thanks h2o, I didn't know about the red/chrome. I'll have to try it next year from the way its looking.

• 10 months later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics