Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Barcelona

Sorry about the late report but that trip gets harder every year {5 hours one way} Fished Saturday and Sunday in 50 to 65 fow the fleet was a little east so we went west just past the perch nets  2 man limit in 3 hrs on Saturday and 1 hr on Sunday running four rods dipsey's on a 3 setting out 90' and 100' downriggers  22' and 32' all worm harnesses anything with gold or copper .. So all you guys that live 4 5 or 6 hrs away and always wanted to fish Erie the good old days are right now !!! 

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Barcelona

Heading to Barcelona in morning any suggestions thinking fishing west starting in 40-50ft     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Barcelona July 5th

Took this young man fishing for the first time ever in his life and we had a blast .25 walleye landed kept a 3 man limit off 18.Fished 65to80 ft of water 30to35 ft down on spoons and harnesses, ,,harnesses being the better producer today   Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

• Barcelona Walleye Report

We did good the other day on good eater size 18" to 20" walleye.Bottom bouncing with 3 ounces with worm harnesses in watermelon tape on copper in 45 ft of water off Chautauqua Creek using electric motor at 1.3 to 1.4 mph.We found 61 degree water there.   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Eastern Lake Erie Charter Boat Association

• Dunkirk or Barcelona?

Dunkirk or Barcelona? I'm headed for a three day walleye trip weather permitting wed july 26- fri.  Which port would everyone fish out of. It's just my dad and I , we have done decent out of Dunkirk before but will go further west if it's fishing better currently. We aren't trophy fishing just looking for keepers.. thanks in advance . Jeff

in Open Lake Discussion