Bass Ontario Fish and Game

Just a heads up that while fishing Ontario waters today near the round house a lot of boats and us were stopped and checked for our Ontario license. We were all good to go on my boat and I don't think the other boats that were checked had any problems. The guys were real professional and courteous. Even had to go over some details of my boat and raytheon to one of the officers that was interested in my set up.  I would also advise that you call 1-888 CAN PASS to get your entry number and have either a passport #, enhanced driver's license or Nexus card on board.  Much better to be all nice and legal than getting towed into some Canada port trying to get out!

One thing to remember there are also joint task force Homeland Security boats on the Upper Niagara River & Lake Erie.The Canadian Coast Guard will have U.S. Homeland Security Officers on their vessel and U.S. Homeland Security will have Canadian Coast Guard Officers on their vessel.No Borders Anymore,Either Can Stop You in Canadian or U.S. waters or follow you a cross the line to intercept!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics