Perch Perch

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, yankmyline said:

Fishermen are low on the list for funding to repair or acquire launchs and  fishing access.

Not on lake Ontario & finger lakes, I believe there are 20-30+ launches many of which are state owned.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, mostlymuskies said:

They are catching perch of good size at Center Gap of the Buffalo Harbor. Also lots of good size emerald shiners at Town of Tonawanda Boat Launch end of Sheridan Drive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Being that I am not from Buffalo, is the Safe Harbor and Buffalo Harbor the same place?  Thanks

Small boat harbor's old launches are not too steep, I'm not sure how the new launches are at small boat harbor and erie basin's are a little steeper.

King, if you do upgrade your bow mount let me know I am looking for a terrova to upgrade my powerdrive. Saw the one on Lou but it was a 54" and thinking I should get a 60".

Small boat harbor's old launches are not too steep, I'm not sure how the new launches are at small boat harbor and erie basin's are a little steeper.
King, if you do upgrade your bow mount let me know I am looking for a terrova to upgrade my powerdrive. Saw the one on Lou but it was a 54" and thinking I should get a 60".

My buddy has one for sale. He's upgrading. It's on LOU. Steelie1975. Asking $1300 with two remotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

8 hours ago, copperpin said:

Gonna be cold on Sunday but calm enough to get out  I might have to give it a whirl.  An hour or so drive for me, so we'll have to see.  Are the ramps down there steep or not?

I drove by the small boat harbor today & there are no docks in just the launch.  Also FYI the Erie basin will not be open until May & they have it blocked, so no launching there at all.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics