Walleye Fall walleye near Buffalo

35 minutes ago, overthelimit said:

For iPhone 5 I click on 3 lines in upper right corner. Then click on account, then account settings. Scroll down and click on notification settings. Undo whatever content you don't want notifications. Then make sure you save settings. 

Green Head - follow this instruction if can; 35 minutes ago is correct.  I also sent you a PM to help with any other issue you are having.  As Larry also mentioned, sometimes deleting the app and re-installing it just to make sure you have the latest version helps too.

Thanks -

Chad

Agh...mostlymuskys, I'm a idiot to most of this comp-stuff, but not at following instructions. Why did my phone start doing this on its own? Maybe it's a little bit this site. I guess your a admin or something? I will try the next thing you mentioned and see where it goes. Why then admin/charter guy do I still get messages when I'm logged off oh great one?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Greenhead, When you get a chance stop by what ever cell phone office your phone plan is with and have them check your Cache Memories & Cookies attached from LEU and find out if your cell phone is set up to clear History periodically and if you do not want your phone to remember sites,turn off Cookies

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics