Barcelona.. Last week

Fished most of last week out of Barcelona Harbor. Did best east of the harbor around Brocton Shoal. Larger fish seemed to be over deeper water on the outside of the shoal.. Fish on or inside ran smaller, but still nice fish. We ended up with around 35, with most in the 3 to 4 lb. range. Never really patterned them. One day it was mostly harnesses, the next day it was all stickbaits. Can't even offer a preferred depth as we got them from 35 to 60 feet down. Surface temp was in the mid seventies and we still read 70+ 60 feet down. We're going to give it another shot next week. If you want lakers.. Just drop a spoon down to bottom in 120 feet or so and wait a couple of minutes. It took us about 10 minutes to grab a couple for the smoker. I'll try to attach a few pictures.. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

22 hours ago, shinintimes said:

Good job Chris .... Thanks for the report where did you stay ? the last 2 times the theater motel has been booked but I can only reserve a day in advance after checking weather reports  (Paul)

Paul.. We stayed at the Theater. We'll be there again next week. Had no problem getting a room.

Edited by Sluggo / NY

8 hours ago, lafcallen33 said:

Fish Barcelona Thursday-Sunday during the con-club derby. Honestly lost count as to how many fish we boated my best guess was near 100, caught fish from 85-135 feet of water best 9 gave us 67.13lbs good enough for 3rd overall. Fish ranged from 14inches to 31" every fish came on sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Congrats on a great finish! 

• 3 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics