Otisco Lake

Hi There "justtracytrolling"  ....I'd be interested in giving Otisco a try. have been wanting to get over there. I work in Corning NY. a guy I work with fished with a guide there one night last and had some fun. do you have a phone number you can be reached at? We fished outta SP this past Sat. a little on the slow side for us and others out that day. we managed to boat 8, with 3 in the 8-9 lb range

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up that summer troll bite has turned on here on Otisco if anyone is looking for some obese walleye and some new water! I hosted a multispecies event last weekend and 42 walleye were boated across 6 boats with about a 5lb average. Feel free to contact me for info...

[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still having some very good mornings working 20 to 25 feet down with deep divers off inlines...the up and down weather has shut them down a day or two, but overall I've done fine most days. There are fish starting to show up on structure and last Monday from 9 to noon the 5 we got all came off west side structure. I target the fish on bait if possible as I can run a big spread and the off shore fish are bigger. I'm fairly certain the night bite on shore will be on for the full moon and I've actually started trying my favorite fall night casting spots. The bite isn't as easy as it was for over a month, but Im still on em. Monday and Tuesday are my days off this week so I'll have a better idea by Thursday...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics