Walleye Barcelona

Fist trip to Erie for Us this year. Was up from Wednesday to Saturday. Didn’t get out Wednesday Do to the wind. Thursday only got out for about an hour due to the wind. Did end up finding a few fish in 65-70’ of water. Friday went to same area To the West and picked up 15. Mix of sticks and harnesses. Few on riggers but most on lead core. 45-60 down. Saturday Went even further toward PA line and just couldn’t find to many fish. Did end up getting 6 on harnesses in 60-85’. Went back to same area as Friday and picked up 9 more. All on harnesses. Lead core caught the most for us. Only been fishing on Erie the last 3 years (trip or 2 a year) Did the wind and front that came through scatter the walleye? I never did mark any schools of fish like in the past. Anybody figure out where the eyes where hiding? All and all good trip. Kids had fun! 

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for your report

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Fished last week from Sunday thru Thursday.. fought the wind a few times, but managed to fish every day. Overall it was pretty slow.. averaged 5 or 6 per day for 2 guys. The fish we did get were all quality fish… mostly 21 to 24 inches. Stickbaits produced the best for us in 65 to 80 feet of water. We usually ran to the PA line and trolled back.. finding the best bite west of red roof. Very few junk fish. Great time.. wish the bite was better. Hope to try again in a few weeks. Good Fishing, Sluggo

Sent from my iPad using Lake Erie United
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics