Multi Purpose Trolling Rods

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum here.  I've been fishing Erie from the North Shore out of Kingsville and Wheatley for years.  

I have been using old 7' Charters Choice rods made by Wolverine Tackle.  Those rods are long discontinued now.  I love the rods as they are great for inline planers, big planers, down riggers, bottom bouncers, etc.  They are unfortunately well used now and was wondering if anybody knows what I could replace them with.  

Thanks,

Steve

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum here.  I've been fishing Erie from the North Shore out of Kingsville and Wheatley for years.  
I have been using old 7' Charters Choice rods made by Wolverine Tackle.  Those rods are long discontinued now.  I love the rods as they are great for inline planers, big planers, down riggers, bottom bouncers, etc.  They are unfortunately well used now and was wondering if anybody knows what I could replace them with.  
Thanks,
Steve
I like the Okuma Classic Pro GLT lake trolling rod in 7'6" for my board rods. They also make dipsy and dow rigger rods as well.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics