2021 north east pa

10 hours ago, stoneam2006 said:

Good luck....fingers crossed give er a look on Sunday night...they usually wrong anywaysemoji1787.png I'm fishing tomorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Usually wait for a favorable forecast before heading up, then when we get there, it turns poor. Maybe we will be surprised and it will turn for the better. Too many times I've stayed home due to a bad forecast, then find out the weather great.

Usually wait for a favorable forecast before heading up, then when we get there, it turns poor. Maybe we will be surprised and it will turn for the better. Too many times I've stayed home due to a bad forecast, then find out the weather great.
It's looking better ....we did 5 keepers and bunch of short and junk today only fished 6-1020210807_110110.jpg

Beautiful morning. Did like 15 fish or something 5 keepers and a sweet catfish that made the day....good looking blow boat too...50-70 fow scattered find them and circle if you can....harnesses and spoons for me but I can't get real slow...I think if can roll harnesses along bottom at 1.2-1.5 probably do better but weed thru more too...20210808_115454.jpgIMG_20210808_160104.jpg20210808_091531.jpg

Looks like a fun day! I just booked a rental just south of walnut creek for 15 - 19 September. Planning to hit lake Erie and this will be my first. I run a 2020 targa v19 combo tourney edition with a 225 merc and a 9.9 kicker. I think it will do for the lake but welcome any insight into how much and which direction of wind is not good to be out in. Along with any recommended boat safety gear that may be recommended for boat on Lake Erie. When in doubt, Pymayuning is only 40 minutes away 😉. TIA for any and all info. Tight lines! 

Looks like a fun day! I just booked a rental just south of walnut creek for 15 - 19 September. Planning to hit lake Erie and this will be my first. I run a 2020 targa v19 combo tourney edition with a 225 merc and a 9.9 kicker. I think it will do for the lake but welcome any insight into how much and which direction of wind is not good to be out in. Along with any recommended boat safety gear that may be recommended for boat on Lake Erie. When in doubt, Pymayuning is only 40 minutes away . TIA for any and all info. Tight lines! 
Walnuts on fire right now....but it's a cluster down there lol...I use windy windfinder and noaa app...walnut has a weather bouy too...make sure have a radio+ the rest normal gear

Looks like a fun day! I just booked a rental just south of walnut creek for 15 - 19 September. Planning to hit lake Erie and this will be my first. I run a 2020 targa v19 combo tourney edition with a 225 merc and a 9.9 kicker. I think it will do for the lake but welcome any insight into how much and which direction of wind is not good to be out in. Along with any recommended boat safety gear that may be recommended for boat on Lake Erie. When in doubt, Pymayuning is only 40 minutes away . TIA for any and all info. Tight lines! 
Don't forget about Presque isle bay....some awesome fishing in there!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been a long few weeks with the lake being moody. Finally got to fiah sat and Sunday this week. Went deep chasing trout. Fished 630-10 sat did 5 eyes 4 steel and a nice laker dropped a bunch of steel....Sunday was slower fished 630-10 did 3 steel 4 eyes (1short)...beautiful weekend

Bunch of sat pics are screenshots. I actually didn't get any pics but I got all the fish on video which came out sweet...lol20210919_102727.jpg20210919_093747.jpg20210919_080454.jpgIMG_20210919_071033.jpgScreenshot_20210918-113406_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210918-112751_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210918-112205_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210918-111628_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210918-110142_Facebook.jpg

It's howling in S.E. PA today. Going to Raystown Lake for 5 days starting the 3rd

Rays town is a really narrow lake. If your going to fish start 3 hours before daylight and quit when the first speed boat comes by at around 8am. Night fishing is best at Raystown. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

That's pretty much the summer time plan

1 hour ago, Fishnut said:

Rays town is a really narrow lake. If your going to fish start 3 hours before daylight and quit when the first speed boat comes by at around 8am. Night fishing is best at Raystown. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

That's pretty much what the plan has to be in the summer season. Usually by Oct the crazies are off the water. At least I hope so. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Archery opened here in my units on Sept 18th. Got my first doe on the 25th. Now I wait for the rut! v Good Luck hunting!
Nice ours opened the 1st of oct...been out 2 times could have shot a doe but let her walk. Trying to get ready for prime time too make sure he's efficient getting up before we gotta do it in the dark lol

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics