2021 @ “The Catt”

What's up dudes tomorrow's wind forecast does not look good. I think I'm going to pass the upgraded tonight's wind and waves now it's one- 3 foot waves and they're still saying to foot or less tomorrow but there's no way if the wind is going to be the same all through the night and in the morning it's got to still be one two threes in the morning I think we're passing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Here is the link for the webcam. I’m going to try tomorrow if the winds die down. It’s doesn’t work well in low light. https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/sunset-bay-lake-erie-coast-irving-new-york

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

THX JUST FISHN, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL TRIPS TO THE CATT FROM LEROY NY ONLY TO FIND OUT IT'S TOO ROUGH TO LAUNCH. I WISH THERE WAS A WEBCAM FOR THE SMALL BOAT HARBOR. YOU WOULD THINK THE LARGE NUMBER OF BOATS THAT LAUNCHING OUT OF THERE WOULD JUSTIFY ONE! GOOD LUCK TODAY. GO BILLS!!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE WALLEYES  OR PERCH COME INTO THE INNER HARBOR OF THE SMALL BOAT HARBOR IN THE FALL OCT. NOVEMBER. HOW ABOUT SMELT FISHING THROUGH THE ICE?  I WAS TOLD BY JASON OF THE DEC THEY HAVE BEEN NETTING WHITEFISH OUT OF BARCELONA THIS YEAR. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW, WHERE OR WHERE TO CATCH THEM ON L. ERIE? TIGHT LINES. GO BILLS!!!!

In November when water temperature gets below 50 degrees in Lake Erie the water temperature inside Buffalo Harbor is usually a couple degrees warmer and stacks up with emerald shiners bringing in walleye to feed.
Over by center gap on the inside drops from 15 ft to 30ft,perch stack up there in late November too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Launched with my kids about 11a. Played around for a bit running a Hannah Montana zebco combo with a snap weight and worm harness, and a Star Wars zebco combo running the same. We stayed shallow 30-50, let the kids drive as we trolled from evangola back towards the Catt. Didn’t move a rod, really wasn’t the point I suppose. Lake was great, a little bumpy working into the wind. Great day for a ride. Brought the boat home for the season, who knows maybe we’ll get out a time or two out of Buffalo before storage for the season. Tight lines and happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics