2021 @ “The Catt”

Fished today off Sturgeon 7:30-1:30 caught nothing after noon. 1/2 mile from line, 55-60 fow. Caught 8:; 3-5#.  Marked a lot of fish. Nothing deeper than 60 fow. All on silver/chartreuse and black/purple blades. Caught 3 popping down riggers. 

• Like 2

Fished today off Sturgeon 7:30-1:30 caught nothing after noon. 1/2 mile from line, 55-60 fow. Caught 8:; 3-5#.  Marked a lot of fish. Nothing deeper than 60 fow. All on silver/chartreuse and black/purple blades. Caught 3 popping down riggers. 
Good job. What was your speed?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished about 7:30a-10:30a started east and trolled west past the Catt checked 60fow out to 80fow. 70-78fow was best screen. Hit fish on downrigger near bottom 8 and 10 color lead cores. 1 short everything else was 23”-27”. 5 in the box one sheepshead. Black/purple seemed ok but also took fish on a white stick and a magnum green spoon. Who knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

THX. I JUST TALKED TO A FRIEND THAT WENT OUT OF THE SBH TODAY AND FISHED THE LINE GOT ONE EYE AND 5 SHEEP. I THINK WE JUST NEED A STRETCH OF STABLE WEATHER SO THE FISH WILL BUNCH UP AND BE AGGRESSIVE. I JUST DON'T SEE ANY GOOD STABLE WEATHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE! BUMMER.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics