2021 @ “The Catt”

16 hours ago, Dublin Up said:

Anyone been out scouting for perch? We are heading out Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Water low - got buried Wednesday at the town launch pulling boat out.  Luckily buddies put in at state launch and were able to pull me out.  2 boats and 0 perch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 8:51 AM, lineman49 said:

How do you get to the Snow launch ramp?

At the end of Old Lakeshore Road and  Catt Rez gasoline road. An old dirt muddy road with a lot of pot holes. They have a ramp and dock sites for sale. Also abandoned camp cabins are available for summer use with your own docks. Turn left at Evangola Park road to the Old Lakeshore Road a mile or so. Snyder Beach has summer homes for sale.. Mrs. Snow whose home is at the dock will serve you. Point Breeze RV Park has camp sites with units available.  The Point Breeze RV Park boat ramp dock was being repaired yesterday. It should be ready for Park boaters shortly, not open for public use due to public delays in launching and parking sites. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Went out this morning very nice conditions caught 3 in 78 fow fish were deep ..the gnats were unbearable after a while, just covered everything.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished yesterday 8:30-12:30 off Sturgeon, 52' bottom bouncing. Caught 10, 9 in the box all 3#-5#. 6 Sheephead, one was about 12#. Fun morning

Sent from my iPad using Lake Erie United
  • Like 3

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics