for sale Tackle Box for Space Challenged Boats

Need a tackle box to hold your go-to stickbaits, spoon or a combination of spoons and stickbaits?  Unique system of cards and partitions allows you to configure the tackle box to fit your angling needs. Additional storage in the cover keeps terminal tackle, pliers etc. organized and in easy reach.  Big enough to hold 50 stickbaits, 90 spoons or a combination of both. Small enough to fit under your boat seat. Locally made of all USA components. Can be purchased at Captain Bob's in Clarence or at spooncrankbox.com. Coming soon a deeper box for deep diving crankbaits like the Bandit Walleye Deep (Anticipate sales to start next month)

crank-bait-box.jpg

open-box.jpg

crank-card.jpg

box-under-seat.jpg

• Like 1

Really like these boxes. First time I seen the prototype at captain bob's I fell in love with it. Of course I have the maxi mate box but it's not only big it beats the paint off the spoons. I use the dividers for the cranks to keep my spoons from banging into each other. Holds enough baits for a day and I just swap them out at home if I want to try new colors. Going to get 2 more and I'll have everything I need in separate boxes. Not that I recommend it but I've flipped the box over a few times and never had a problem. Flip the maxi mate over and good luck. Lol. Anybody not sure about it go to captain bob's and check them out. It's a well built product that he has surely put a lot of time into. Can't wait to get the new box for big sticks, I'll have big sticks, little sticks, and spoons all in there own box. Now make us salmon guys a box for flashers and dipsy's please!

• 1 month later...

Fishing box

Really like these boxes. First time I seen the prototype at captain bob's I fell in love with it. Of course I have the maxi mate box but it's not only big it beats the paint off the spoons. I use the dividers for the cranks to keep my spoons from banging into each other. Holds enough baits for a day and I just swap them out at home if I want to try new colors. Going to get 2 more and I'll have everything I need in separate boxes. Not that I recommend it but I've flipped the box over a few times and never had a problem. Flip the maxi mate over and good luck. Lol. Anybody not sure about it go to captain bob's and check them out. It's a well built product that he has surely put a lot of time into. Can't wait to get the new box for big sticks, I'll have big sticks, little sticks, and spoons all in there own box. Now make us salmon guys a box for flashers and dipsy's please!
We could also use a smaller box like that with a few divided trays for fishing things

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 2 months later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics