Maumee River Walleye Fishing Areas (Drone View)

If the wind keeps you off the lake during the big walleye spawn in the Western Basin.  The Maumee River is always a nice back up plan to get some walleye for the day.  I took a drone aerial view of the Maumee River's best fishing areas for the walleye.  I did this when the water level was really low to give a good perspective on the best spots.  

Maumee River Aerial View Of Walleye Spots

• 2 weeks later...

Confirm Ohio regulations allow you to travel to fish there first before making plans to travel there .New Great Lakes regulations require similar rules amongst the local states. That is how our walleye limit was raised to six walleyes in possession. The New York Seasonal regulation does not fall into that plan. If Ohio fishermen are allowed to take fish in the spring, why are New York Fishermen prevented access to the fishery now. The protecting the spawn allegation does not hold up since the major spawning waters are in Ohio. The migration study showed the fish travel from there to here. I took a tagged walleye from Michigan's Feather River that traveled to Brocton Shoals in one hundred days.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:39 AM, wishinfishin said:

Cant wait ,ice will be gone soon .
Love the videos on rumble

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Erie United Mobile App

On 2/27/2021 at 7:39 AM, wishinfishin said:

Cant wait ,ice will be gone soon .
Love the videos on rumble

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I can't wait either.  Couple cold nights might have me holding off one more week.  Thanks for kind words.

• 2 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics