Lake Erie Bass Fishing Areas (Video)

Here is a new Lake Erie Fishing video from this past fall.  There are some different areas than you have seen in the past videos.  It was a short, but very productive trip.  If you watch the video with your phone you should be good.  If you watch with your computer, ipad, or T.V.   You will want to click the bottom right to make it full screen, and click the other icon next to it to make it better quality.  Hope you enjoy it.  We have a few other new ones to come out in the following weeks.

https://rumble.com/vcb167-lake-erie-largemouth-bass-fishing-areas.html?mref=66lt3&mc=9e0fe

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Remora Bass said:

Cool, thanks for posting this video. I'm going to be in the Cleveland area for a bit. Where are the best places to bass fish on Lake Erie?  I'm willing to travel a bit if I need to.

All around that Cleveland Harbor is good fishing.  Rocks hold a lot of fish.  Sandusky Bay isn't too far and has good fishing.  Avon Pointe has nice smallmouth.  Huron River has good fishing near Vermillion too.  Good luck

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sandusky Bay if you decide to fish it.  Lots of aerial views in this video.
Sandusky Bay Fishing Video

1996884207_SanduskyThumbnail.thumb.jpg.2972e5b8b4e38f403ca3e4805070f58e.jpg
Just catching up on threads. This video was shot in my neck of the woods. I've been bumping around all of those spots since I was allowed to take our rowboat out alone. That was about 50 years ago. Glad you had some success. There are a ton of tournaments now which can't help the fishery. It seems like there are two tournaments a month on the Bay.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk

On 3/20/2022 at 2:01 PM, Pbsquest said:

Just catching up on threads. This video was shot in my neck of the woods. I've been bumping around all of those spots since I was allowed to take our rowboat out alone. That was about 50 years ago. Glad you had some success. There are a ton of tournaments now which can't help the fishery. It seems like there are two tournaments a month on the Bay.

Still a ton of catfish in that bay.  Amazing how many they catch.  I did see some nice perch come from the pier at Dempsey.   Glad it brought back some memories.

Still a ton of catfish in that bay.  Amazing how many they catch.  I did see some nice perch come from the pier at Dempsey.   Glad it brought back some memories.
We are still there. You would have gone past our marina if you went under the Johnson's Island causeway. Our marina has the cut through between the Bay and the Lake. If you're out there this spring or summer you'll see me on my Waverunner with my rod holders on it fishing then same areas you were in. Our boat isn't conducive to pitching the rocks and following the contours of the Bay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pbsquest said:

We are still there. You would have gone past our marina if you went under the Johnson's Island causeway. Our marina has the cut through between the Bay and the Lake. If you're out there this spring or summer you'll see me on my Waverunner with my rod holders on it fishing then same areas you were in. Our boat isn't conducive to pitching the rocks and following the contours of the Bay.

Heck,  I'll keep an eye out for you.  Good luck fishing this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I was just out there last week and passed by your marina.  Might be in the next video.  I'll have to process it when I have time.  Caught ton of catfish, sheephead, largemouth and a couple smallmouth.

Just saw this. Glad you had some success. Last time I was out I caught a ton of LM and a few sheepshead. The Bay is a hidden gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics