Im recently retired and new to the site! Im also ready to fish!! Only problem is I need a boat. I've been looking for a Starcraft fishmaster 186/196 or a Lund fisherman 1800/1950. Any help would be appreciated. I did a few charters last year out of SMB and it was enough to get me hooked!!

Im recently retired and new to the site! Im also ready to fish!! Only problem is I need a boat. I've been looking for a Starcraft fishmaster 186/196 or a Lund fisherman 1800/1950. Any help would be appreciated. I did a few charters last year out of SMB and it was enough to get me hooked!!

Hey rkp, try boat trader.com, also search Craigslist in different cities, depending on how far you are willing to travel check out Places in Ohio along the lake like Cleveland and Toledo, May also want to look at Crestliner boats , they are made at the same factory as Lund pretty much the same layouts. Crestliner has an all welded hull where Lund’s are riveted..good luck

Sent from my iPad using Lake Erie United

10 hours ago, Rutnut said:

Hey rkp, try boat trader.com, also search Craigslist in different cities, depending on how far you are willing to travel check out Places in Ohio along the lake like Cleveland and Toledo, May also want to look at Crestliner boats , they are made at the same factory as Lund pretty much the same layouts. Crestliner has an all welded hull where Lund’s are riveted..good luck

Sent from my iPad using Lake Erie United

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics