Looking for a charter on Niagara River

tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Captain Ted Kessler at Rivermaster Charters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help. My son is a teacher and just got quarantined because student positive in his class. Looks like we wait a while before we go fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Best to you & your son, Tim. January & Feb are decent months, too, to go in the Lower. Wx is more stable & it won't be crowded. Those are a couple of my favorite months to go when I fish there (with a charter, of course)!

I’m looking forward to when he can go

If you can not find a charter here on your time off, try shorefishing in either the upper and lower river. Walleyes, Brown Trout, Lake Trout and Rainbows are taken all fall and winter times. Dozens of videoes are available on You Tube showing where and how to get you out of the house, all within a short drive from home.

If you can not find a charter here on your time off, try shorefishing in either the upper and lower river. Walleyes, Brown Trout, Lake Trout and Rainbows are taken all fall and winter times. Dozens of videoes are available on You Tube showing where and how to get you out of the house, all within a short drive from home.

Thank you As soon as he gives me the OK we’re Going to check out all the recommendations and find something. Thanks again for all the responses.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics