Walleye Eastern Basin Reports

2 minutes ago, mostlymuskies said:

Yesterday they said 1 ft or less, we had 4 to 5 fters around 1 pm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

And the buoy read .3 at 1pm. That's why we drove down only to turn around when we got to the lake. Thought maybe just an onshore breeze but it was whitecaps as far as the eye could see. 

I usually start my musky charters now at Chautauqua and nights on the Niagara River,but water temps are still to warm this year.I have been having great success on the walleye charters this month.So I can still get in a few more trips,available dates are August 30,31,Sept 1,2,4,5,6,7,9,10,11 Two Persons $350 for Full Day.
[email protected] or call 716-432-0198

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justtracytrolling said:

Nice work guys! Sounds like it's heating up...

Justin... Andy and I are headed to Barcelona this weekend have room for 1 more if your interested !!! I'll text you the number for the motel if you need it     (Paul)

Just bought used 22 foot Starcraft Islander hardtop so figuring big enough boat to fish Lake Erie on a not too windy day.I'm from Pa. so have Pa. fishing license.Also have New York fishing license for Oneida Lake,Finger Lakes and Lake Ontario fishing which I do quite often.Is there any great walleye fishing in Pa. part of Lake Erie this time of year?P.S. planning first trip ever to Lake Erie so any help will be appreciated.

Justin... Andy and I are headed to Barcelona this weekend have room for 1 more if your interested !!! I'll text you the number for the motel if you need it     (Paul)

I'm gonna make it out there someday but probably not when the bite here is so predictable...hard to leave a solid bite with a 5lb average literally in my front yard to drive across the state and get blown off! I'm buried with trips right now even if I wanted to go...thanks for the offer though!!

Thank  you sounds like I have a few options of places to try on eastern end of Lake Erie for walleyes and hoping to get in on some steelhead front of streams on same trip out there.I live in northeast Pa. so long drive out there but have to get it done i'm in my late 60's all ready so beyond time to try your great fishing!

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics