Walleye Eastern Basin Reports

When we caught the 12 eyes yesterday,we marked nothing on the screen.Everything was moving away from the boat up high in top 25 ft.That is why the boards further out produced most of the fish.Found one spot that had 76 degree water and pounced on it,everywhere else was 77 degrees +.
Back out Friday next,will have to search again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

We picked up 10 yesterday afternoon NW of SP in about 69-70 fow. All our fish were near the bottom . Used riggers, dipseys and 10 color+2oz. Firetiger Rskis was best. Water temp was high 70's from top to bottom. Surprized your doin so well with 5 color,thataway! Faster,simpler rod to run then a 10. Fished out of Dunkirk on saturday had strong thermocline at 60 or 70 over 85 fow. No cline yesterday in 70 fow out of SP. Maybe this explains why  your fish are hgher in water colume.

jimski2,Doesn't matter if I'm fishing Muskies or Walleye ,I catch walleye 20 ft down over 32 to 36 ft of water all July,August & September.They are out there because the bait fish are out there suspended in water that is 3 degrees cooler then the surface. 79 degree surface north basin,76 degrees down 20 ft,81 degrees on Mayville Flats.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics