Walleye Eastern Basin Reports

We're gonna be out tomorrow (sunday). Just Tryin to decide where to go. No info from today with the small craft warnings. My gut says go to dunkirk and fish the hill in 65-75fow to start. Were not going to launch till about 11am, plan on fishing till dark. Better weather report for the afternoon. Any opinions appreciated. 

We're gonna be out tomorrow (sunday). Just Tryin to decide where to go. No info from today with the small craft warnings. My gut says go to dunkirk and fish the hill in 65-75fow to start. Were not going to launch till about 11am, plan on fishing till dark. Better weather report for the afternoon. Any opinions appreciated. 

I have some friends fishing out of out of Dunkirk art 70 feet purple worm harness have half of their limit in two hours of fishing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

We fish out of Dunkirk and got 2nd in Rob Ray tourney. We were leading after day one and just couldn't get that last 7lber to win it. We fished off the trench in front of Portland towers. Friday we caught a bunch on 5 color with harness and a bunch off divers set back on 3, 180 ft back. Saturday same deal did around 15 eyes five biggest being 30.8 lbs. With conditions thought we would be in the running but not 1st. 2nd day rough as hell and fished same area and the fish moved down deeper with ten color being most productive. Pink purple Rynowsky's and watermelon harnesses did trick in 65 to 75 ft of water. We were the bridesmaid. Hopefully the sunset nay shootout will be our day. Fish are scattered throughout water column with no set pattern setting up. There are fish from top to bottom. 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics