Walleye Eastern Basin Reports

Fished Barcelona  Sunday went 8 for 10 and lost one over the side measuring on top of cooler did see it was just over 17"   before it squirted out of my hand :emoticon-0100-smile: worked east 55' to 70' fow best lure was purple backed scatter rap down 40'- 60' back on a rigger but caught one on core 8 colors black and silver bay rat dipsey purple and silver spoon 3 setting 125 out biggest was about 8 ibs .... Love that lake to bad its 6 hrs away !!!!

• Like 1

Went out of Dunkirk Sunday morning, still a little bumpy but not too bad. Headed west, started out deeper than I wanted, seemed like everytime I turned to head in there was a boat on the same line. Got a few white bass on harnesses, then hit a double header in 55 ft water. One (6 lb) was on a orange tape with copper hatchet (5 color LC) and the other (9lb) was on a black with some chartruse, orange and white dot harness off the downrigger at 52 ft. Went back through a few more times with no results. Was marking most in 45-60 ft water. I've been switching things up and trying just about every color and lure I have. Also been changing the depths. Sunday I had 2 DRs 10-20 ft apart in the water column, 4 color, 5 color, and a dipsy that I was all over on the line out. The 2 fish I got were 20 ft apart in the water column but couldn't get any more from that spot.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics