Dunkirk walleye

I joined this site to gather and share information to help me and others become better walleye fisherman.  Being a newbie to Lake Erie walleye fishing, I need all the help I can get.  I'm catching some fish but it''s been tough so far.  It's too bad some members have to post negative comments about others....  Ckawski - you sound like the real deal...!!  I would put my money on you.  

I joined this site to gather and share information to help me and others become better walleye fisherman.  Being a newbie to Lake Erie walleye fishing, I need all the help I can get.  I'm catching some fish but it''s been tough so far.  It's too bad some members have to post negative comments about others....  Ckawski - you sound like the real deal...!!  I would put my money on you.  

Very few give reports here. Ckawski reports which is better than the other 95%. I fish once a week and try to give report each time wish others would do same

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 2

The issue was not that he was late to the captain's meeting.  The real issue was that he cheated....When he was late to the meeting he was penalized 2 hours on his start time and was not supposed to leave the port until 9 a.m.  Team Dolly went out prior to the end of his penalty time start of  9 a.m.  A protest was initiated, the polygraph indicated that he was deceitful in his answers regarding being late for the meeting.  Basically he lied about being there on time...but he eventually fessed up and acknowledged his wrongdoings. 

Personally, I hope he has been banned from future Sunset Bay Shootouts.  There is no room for that kind of behavior.  The only reason he confessed was because he knew he got caught on camera coming in late!

• Like 2

The fish are scattered but they are there. Try deeper water, 85 plus feet. The fish were down 40 ft today for the most part.

Fished Dunkirk today west of harbor had good screen just couldn’t get anything to bite went east by center rd picked up 2 and big perch 80 fow temp 80 on top 70 on bottom fished all off rigger at 70 good screen bad bite

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Sent from my LM-G820 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics