Live Bait - Buffalo Area & Quick Introduction

Hello all, this is my first post. I’ve been lurking in the shadows and finally got around to setting up a profile... good to be here. I keep a classic 17’ Whaler Montauk in the Niagara River and primarily fish the Eastern Basin.

Has anyone found live minnows in the Buffalo area? I used to buy from Russ’s off of Niagara street, but they still appear closed.

Thanks,

Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• 4 weeks later...

I just read that article thanks for posting it... This global warming thing is a load of crap, the planets temperature has only risen one tenth of one degree in hundreds of years... So these people should be looking at another reason why the bait is dropping like it is... That is just my opinion, I'm not trying to start a political/global rant...lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I'm not sure about your end of the lake, but down here in the Central and Western basin, we have more walleye than anytime in the past 40 years. Those walleye are eating alot of baitfish and perch based upon their stomach contents when filleted! I'm sure that has nothing to do with a baitfish shortage!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics