Sturgeon Point 2020

17 minutes ago, JustFishin..... said:

I’m back up and running. Need to get a test drive in and hope to put in some time Saturday. I’ll post up how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Welcome back JustFishin !! Good luck out there 👍

If the Research Buoy is in Canada, I need a Lowrance:emoticon-0106-crying:.

Im pretty sure we were in the US.

I had never seen it before. Big square yellow contraption covered with solar panels with weather vanes on each corner. Probably atleast 10ft square.

I should have taken a photo.  

Anybody else seen it?

Edited by ws6rufus
  • Like 1

Thanks Whitecap1, I was getting a little concerned!!! Water was around 68ft.  We had lots of fish on the screen all day. In a nornal year with a screen like we had we would have boxed out in an hour, not gotten 8 in 5 hours.  It has definetly been a tougher year than I expected.  The one plus has been the all fish I have caught have been really FAT and Spunky. Anybody else notice this? I got huge filets off the fish today.

Edited by ws6rufus
  • Like 2

Monday's forecast changed for the worse since yesterday and now there is chance of thunderstorms through Thursday. Hopefully there is some fishable days in there somewhere. No go on Monday for me now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I saw that, I was planning on going out Monday but now I'm going to try for Tuesday morning... I'll let everyone know how we do if I get out. It's a crapshoot when the weather gets unpredictable like this.. Tight lines !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Fished straight out from Sturgeon Point today from 2 til 9 pm in 62 to 64 fow near the line. Plenty of good screens and marks. Only caught 3 eyes. All on harnesses. Spoke to a few guys who also had a hard time getting them to bite. Counted 29 boats at one point.

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics