Power divers

• 1 month later...
They work just like a deep husky or bay rats ... I’m trying to collect them and get some colors I don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
I googled power divers when I first saw your post. What came up was the power unit a scuba diver would use to be pulled around in the water. I've seen these lures for years and had no idea what they were called

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Luhr-Jensen used to make them and maybe still do.  The ones I won, that are still in the package,  are labeled  POWER DIVE MINNOW. They Have really big bills and are deep divers. I mostly use shallow divers these days and control depth with lead core, or dipseys or down riggers. Deep divers won't work on jets because they pull to hard and flip the jet over.

ACE

• Like 1

Luhr-Jensen used to make them and maybe still do.  The ones I won, that are still in the package,  are labeled  POWER DIVE MINNOW. They Have really big bills and are deep divers. I mostly use shallow divers these days and control depth with lead core, or dipseys or down riggers. Deep divers won't work on jets because they pull to hard and flip the jet over.
ACE

I would purchase them if you are will to ship I’ll pay shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics