Walleye Day time eyes

Depends how deep you want to target. I always fish the marks and above. We have two 4 oz off the bow and two 2 oz off the stern in that 25-35' range. The 4 oz are right on the bottom and the 2 oz are 5-7' up. I'll change that out to 6 oz and 4 oz when the fish move out to the fence. There was a lot of boats out there and boards made it tough to maneuver and turn on fish so we took them out and stuck with the 4 rods which worked out well

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Slammin said:

Later on I'll switch to sticks as the fish move deeper and west. Theres a chart for the 50/50 method using drop weights. It works pretty good. At 60 back and 60 to the board with 2 oz you would be at 19' at 1.5 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

thanks, haven't been out all week since last sunday. found them in 35-42fow, but heard a bunch of fish moved into the area I fish last couple days.

Fished in front of the windmills. Trolled 5 color lead with harnesses and bottom bouncers with harnesses. Caught most on chartreuse willow leafs. Only caught 4 out there, one short and then moved out 2 miles, caught 5 first troll, only one keeper. Kept at it to boat one more keeper and about 12 shorts. 

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics