What is happening around buffalo?

• 10 months later...

Well we pulled in to olcott around. 7 am went out headed left towards Wilson set up running four inlines two orange sticks and to firetiger we found fish right off the bat went 5 for 6 on the browns then we went straight out to 80 ft marked some bait out two rigger. Down and two dipesy out within ten minutes we had a double on we fish laker in the same spot for about two hrs till are arms were sore from pulling over a hundred pounds of Lakers over all a very good day a few browns for the smoker and one laker we kept

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Edited by yellowpike

We tried to fish out of the Oak today , no good!  The creek was chocolate brown & it went both east & west into the lake out about a mile. Then the east winds picked up 1 footers grew to 3 footers , my buddies kicker wouldn't start & we got blown off by 11:00. Bad day for sure!

FYI, the only good thing was they were putting the docks in on both sides when we came in!

Hey guys, first post but have been trolling it for a bit. Quick question, how long do the browns stay near Olcott? I've fished lake O a lot but it has been a few years... got married, had kids and now getting back to the action. I'm heading that way on Good Friday and weighing my options. Should I hit Olcott or head to I-bay area? Thanks in advance. Love Lake Erie/Ontario united site. Lots of good stuff on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

If you're targeting Browns, there are lots of good shoreline options........ if it were me, I'd stick to the River/Bay area........  my .02

There are Browns to be caught off Olcott any time the lake is fishable between now and October....... just change your tactics a bit..... and you can say that about most of the Lake Ontario shoreline. Some places are better than others, but there are plenty of Browns to be caught all summer long.......

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics