Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steelie

2019 Deer season

I agree, last week the woods really started to heat up. The week before my brother shot a doe, had it hanging at camp. When we woke up in the morning a Bear had eaten a good portion of it! Never had an issue with Bears in the past 25 years. I believe 3 Bears have been taken in our part of Allegany county this year. Good luck.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Sunset Beach, Irving, NY,  Oct. 26, 2019 RALLY TO DEFEND LAKE ERIE

Sunset Beach, Irving, NY,  Oct. 26, 2019 RALLY TO DEFEND LAKE ERIE from 50 industrial wind turbines. Governor Cuomo's destructive energy policy has targeted Lake Erie from buffalo to the Pa border. Speaking were Chautauqua County Executive George Borrello, State Senator Chris Jacobs, Erie County legislators John Mills and Lynne Dixon; Mary Hosler, Supervisor, Evans, NY; Jeff Jondle, retired State Conservation Police Lieutenant; Mary Henson, Citizens Against Turbines in Lake Erie; Jim Hanley, Lak

in Open Lake Discussion

• 2019 Starcraft STX 2050

My 2019 boat is up for sale and this one is LOADED! I love the white motor, not only does it look sweet, but its also SUPER easy to keep clean, I don’t know why they don’t just make all motors white… This one had a Bimini and full enclosure, super nice! The electronics are tip top, super clean sonar readings, the active imaging side scan and downscan is money. This boat is my first with the 15hp fuel injected Mercury Kicker. It starts on a dime and its nice to know you have that 12amp alternator

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Sturgeon Point 2019

Seeing as this worked out so well last year, let’s give it a go again.   Stopped by the marina last week, no emeralds in just yet, big sand bar. Ice booms coming out next week, hopefully dredging will start soon.......   SP received a grant for break wall work, haven’t heard when/if that will be started this season.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Season end

Probably last time out for season. The boy and I leave for yearly elk hunt next week. Had great day on the lake great season. 9 eyes 70-110 fow out of Barcelona     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Dunkirk 2019

Happy Spring! I'll be fishing vessel Godzilla this season, starting tomorrow. Anyone try any daytime drops off Van Buren?