Walleye Barcelona

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fished 5hrs out of Barcelona this morning. Riggers, leadcore, bottom bouncers and cheaters. We ran spoons, harnesses and sticks, from 40ft to 65ft. Absolutely nothing, never saw a net in the water. Talked to a local retrieving at the dock and he said that he didn't catch anything either... It's getting pretty bad in the eastern basin this year...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Fished 5hrs out of Barcelona this morning. Riggers, leadcore, bottom bouncers and cheaters. We ran spoons, harnesses and sticks, from 40ft to 65ft. Absolutely nothing, never saw a net in the water. Talked to a local retrieving at the dock and he said that he didn't catch anything either... It's getting pretty bad in the eastern basin this year...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

It's early....my first good reports last year were this week...fishing outta northeast is starting to pick up from what guys are telling me...I'll be fishing for next 10 days so hopefully can get something going

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fish are coming Boys...if yer not into traveling, you will have to wait some for the BIG migratory schools....i fished 7 days last week in the central basin...i knew fish were further west than our port, so we trailered as far west as Geneva to get on em good..trust me they are sometimes moving quick...we got some beauties..NY ports will light up soon enough...hey, but don't be afraid to spend a little time and money in Ohio...good people out there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ten Percent said:

Fish are coming Boys...if yer not into traveling, you will have to wait some for the BIG migratory schools....i fished 7 days last week in the central basin...i knew fish were further west than our port, so we trailered as far west as Geneva to get on em good..trust me they are sometimes moving quick...we got some beauties..NY ports will light up soon enough...hey, but don't be afraid to spend a little time and money in Ohio...good people out there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

10 4 on that, we were thinking about getting an out of state Ohio license but at the time with the Covi-19er they weren't giving them out.. but I definitely want to do that. We actually have a relative in OH that loves to fish.!!

First post, been following for a few months. Thought I'd share my trip.

Fished Friday afternoon till dark and Sat morning till 2pm. Mostly west of harbor. Water temps are very high, 80 surface 70 at 60'.

Had to work for them, 15 in the box 28" was the best. Meat out produced sticks for us. 50' to 70' of water.

• Like 1

Fished Friday afternoon till dark and Sat morning till 2pm. Mostly west of harbor. Water temps are very high, 80 surface 70 at 60'.
Had to work for them, 15 in there box 28" was the best. Meat out produced sticks for us. 50' to 70' of water.

Thanks for report I’m going to fish out of Dunkirk tomorrow will post

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Double Dorsal said:

Had to work for them, 15 in the box 28" was the best. Meat out produced sticks for us. 50' to 70' of water.

Thanks for reporting, that's what this site is all about...👍👍

Hey-3rd year in a row-Red (not purple and not pink)-outfished everything 10 days ago fishing out of Dunkirk 80-90' of water. There was a school off the windmills N/E out of the harbor that we beat on pretty good from Dunkirk in 80-90 FOW that was deep and anywhere marks were up high (20') that were walleye/silver bass/ sheepshead and steelhead mixed.

For us-it was not a hard bite. But it was just a two man limit.....(woman to get it right for my wife!!!-Judy did the netting-especially when i told her that it was the 10 color)

Walteye

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics