Last night we had a death in the family,niece's father was hit by a car while he was walking along a road in Georgia.He died instantly from the impact.I will be cancelling all of this week's fishing charters to travel to his funeral.I most likely will not get back on the water at Chautauqua Lake until June 13th.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Well the Niagara River is loaded with floating moss,so will be back on Chautauqua Lake very soon.First have to make another road trip,this time to Waukesha, WI for Lloyd Findling Funeral.Lloyd was the owner of Hi-Fin Tackle that I Pro Staffed on his team for about 15 years.Lloyd passed away on Sunday,R.I.P. Lloyd Findling!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

Today we started near Mayville Flats at 2:30 pm,floating weeds kept you busy and surface water was 75 degrees.First muskie was 33" near Irwing Bay from 27 ft of water.We got a nice 44" muskie by the Sailboat School outvin 33 ft of water.A smaller 27 1/2" muskie from infront of Dewittville Bay in 21 ft of water.Then tbe last muskie was 34" from 35 ft of water off Bell Tower.4 muskies in 5 hours is a very good day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics