Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tompeter

for sale Scotty Downrigger Depthpower 1101 30" w/Rod Holder/Swivel Base/ 300' New Braid

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Downrigger Found

I found a downrigger in the shoulder of the road around 6:30 this morning, Transit Road North bound in the Swormville area.  Message me the make and model of it so that I can get it to you.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Downrigger Techniques

I only started fishing Lake Erie using a downrigger last summer. I use a Chamberlain Release set up so the smallest walleye would set it off. I have caught quite a few walleye by releasing my crawler harness from the cannonball and slowly retrieving it, stopping for 5 or 6 seconds and then continuing while my boat is travelling at 1.8 mph. Yesterday I took my neighbor fishing for several hours and were successful using this technique. I usually run my crawler harness 50 - 75 feet behind the cann

in Tackle & Techniques

• Penn Fathom-Master 625 Downrigger

Penn Fathom-Master 625 Downrigger with Swivel base & Gimbal Mount DOWN RIGGER On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Penn-Fathom-Master-625-Downrigger-with-Swivel-base-Gimbal-Mount-DOWN-RIGGER/121763879125?

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• New member.

Hey guys, I'm not new to fishing but will be to lake Erie.  Only been out a few times.  My gramps' is almost 85, battling some health problems, but loves fishing.  I'll be taking him out, along with my 9 year old son who has never been on the lake, on his boat while learning boating so please forgive me of we cross paths.    I've taken the boater safety course but expect to learn more while getting him to the fish.   Any advice or spot to go would be great.  Closest launch to us is the small boa

in Welcome to Lake Erie United - Introduce Yourself

• New Member Looking for Perch

Hello Lake Erie anglers. I am looking to bring a group of six out to do some perch fishing. Would like to get some recommendations on which area of the lake to target and what charter service to use. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

in Welcome to Lake Erie United - Introduce Yourself