Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Using Dipsy Divers

Hello all hoping to get some input. This is our first official year getting started and have never used dispy divers before now. Few questions How long of a leader? Do yours get tangled in the line when reeling them in? Because they pull so much how will you know if there is a fish on? Thanks     Sent from my LM-X210CM using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Tackle & Techniques

• Dipsey Divers results

Yesterday’s trip out from 65 to 80 foot of water using 4 lines with Dipseys resulted in only three nice walleyes. A bluebird sky and east wind made comfortable fishing but not productive results. No Matter that the bottom was marked by plenty of walleye looking hooks on the screen. Our companion boat boxed out with six walleye and a rainbow trout. The use of downrigger lines was productive in pulling the walleyes up off the bottom. Worm harnesses produced all the fish.     Sent from my iPhon

in Open Lake Discussion

• Leadcore with Deep Divers

By now, most of us have knowledge of some decent estimators for the running depths of various lure setups (like the Precision Trolling data- and/or other dive charts etc). Use of this information can be critical to presenting your bait of choice in the strike zone. Right now I am only invested into a few 5 color lead core rigs and a ten color (as I've heard that the 5 color seems to get used the most with success). I've got dipsey's, snap weights, bottom bouncers, jet divers & riggers bla bl

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Dipsey divers/ Slide divers 40.00

2 slide diver lite bite size 1 2 dipsey divers size 1

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Lead core and deep divers.

Has anyone ever had any experience running reef runner 800s(deep divers) with leadcore. I’m wondering how they work. I’ve had a lot of success with he ripstick recently. Also I use the sufix 832 advanced. Any responses greatly appreciated. 

in Tackle & Techniques