sold / closed 2004 tracker targa 16sc

Thechad

Really nice deep v 16.5 ft boat for sale. Double live well. Minnkota trolling motor with co pilot installed. 90 ho mercury that starts up every time. Boat flies on the water and handles big waves like a champ. I fish Lake Erie out of Dunkirk and Catt creek regularly with it and have never had an issue. Comes with Lowrance fish finder/ depth finder. Rod holders too. Obviously with trailer also. Boat also has blue led lights all over the boat for night fishing. everything In great shape. Also comes with all the fishing stuff u will need for the right price. 4 cabelas depth master trolling rods and reels.  Half a dozen dipseys. And all my tackle. Which is probably 50 crankbaits for trolling. From renoskys to flicker minnows to bay rats to reef runners. Everything u need to be on the water and fishing today. Life jackets and anchor also. Will try to do pictures soon. Call or text 7162291806

$7500.00

thanks, chad

Edited by Thechad
Forgot price

Really nice deep v 16.5 ft boat for sale. Double live well. Minnkota trolling motor with co pilot installed. 90 ho mercury that starts up every time. Boat flies on the water and handles big waves like a champ. I fish Lake Erie out of Dunkirk and Catt creek regularly with it and have never had an issue. Comes with Lowrance fish finder/ depth finder. Rod holders too. Obviously with trailer also. Boat also has blue led lights all over the boat for night fishing. everything In great shape. Also comes with all the fishing stuff u will need for the right price. 4 cabelas depth master trolling rods and reels.  Half a dozen dipseys. And all my tackle. Which is probably 50 crankbaits for trolling. From renoskys to flicker minnows to bay rats to reef runners. Everything u need to be on the water and fishing today. Life jackets and anchor also. Will try to do pictures soon. Call or text 7162291806
$7500.00
thanks, chad

Does it leak? My buddy has one that’s cracking along the keel

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics