for sale Folding Planer Boards

Dual folding planer boards that will take up less room in your boat. They track and plane very well. I have been making planer boards including triples for many years and use them on a regular basis on my own boat on Lake Erie & Lake Ontario. Friends also use these boards and provide me with valuable feedback to help develop any improvements. There are extra holes provided for the eye bolt so you can adjust the swim preference according to your mast setup and lake conditions that day. I'm putting this ad out there to see if there is any interest. If so the price per pair, left & right for $250 CDN. Shipping charges would be extra since I live on the north side of Lake Erie (Port Dover). Each board is 30 inches in length. I can also customize the planer boards to a customers liking such as extra adjustment holes, slotted holes for wing nut fasteners and some or no graphics. I'm a new member on this site and this is my first ad.   

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190429171231559_COVER.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190429171629083_COVER.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190522091342926_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190719_090609.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi Jethro. I’m interested. I fish walleye in the bay of quinte off Lake Ontario. I have a smaller boat. A crestliner Canadian 1650 bow rider. I haven’t got a mast yet. I’m thinking of two masts on the boat mounted in front of the windshield that can be removed easily for storage. I’ve used the online from the store but not much success. Everyone I know who does really well in the bay uses mast and board. So being new to the market, I’m looking for boards that will collapse for storage but doesn’t hinder the boards function. I’m also looking for mast(s) as well. If you are not selling masts please feel free to suggest A place or a DIY guide and part sources. My boards I’m looking for has to be bright. Too many idiots in 14ft tin cans coming across my in lines so visibility is a must. Flags or ok too. Decal is obvious. Walleyes. Lol. Thanks for your reply. 

my name is Brian and I live in Oshawa Ontario. Email if permitted is brianmuntz@gmail dot com 🙏😊 

• 1 month later...
I used Homemade board on Bay of Quient back in late 60s. Everyone laugh until they saw the eyes. The all asking how too make the boards. I had last laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United
If you want nice folding boards look for superskis by prince raft company. They came fixed with an available kit to install to make them collapse. They were first out in the 1980's but I'm not sure if they are still being made new. Plenty of them around though. I see them up for sale on Leu and Lou quite often

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello yes I still have them for sale. We just completed this seasons stock of planer boards. Let me know what colour of boards you would like and whether you would need them shipped via Canada Post? You can call or text me at 519-532-7785 as well. For some reason I have not received previous inquiries from this site? I have just noticed previous inquiries missed and I apologize to anyone who tried to contact me thru here in the past.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics