Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone out there have a set up on a cabin cruiser style boat? How do you like it? What boat do you think works best?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

yes its true. top speed is 25 mph cruse speed is about 22 loaded up for fishing.  I'm usually not in that big a hurry to get where I'm going anyway.  it is a very stable platform to fish from, high sides. its stable enough to fish 4's and 5's. any more than that and its not fun anymore anyway.  I have a 9.9 4-stroke kicker on mine, really nice for trolling. 

my wife and I stay rite on the boat when we go fishing for a long weekend. its really comfortable. 

Edited by Fishnut

there is a 1995 just like mine for sale on LOU for 8200. I believe. he says his will do 35 mph. I think he is stretching the truth a little.  

I have a 22 ft Crestliner Eagle walk around cuddy that works well. Sometimes I wish I had the larger cabin like they built before the walk around style eagle. Walk around sure is great when docking. Cabin space is good enough for storing rods, net, cooler and tackle boxes and porta potty. Very small for sleeping but it works for 2 people max.